"In Maslow's hierarchy of needs, the need for self-actualization is the final need that manifests when lower level needs have been satisfied. ... " Welcome to my diary of self-actualization.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Finally started the book

I dont' think I'm a great writer compared to most. But I do think I have a great story and unique perspective. So I have finally gotten up the courage to start writing about Annie. Each day I write for about an hour. I try to relax and remember not just all the twists and turns of the search process but about how I felt while doing it. That is a bit uncomfortable. But I think thats what makes a story compelling is the human side to it. Thats what people understand.
So I'm thinking of buying Pages iwork today to make this process easier. Thank God for spell check!

Dad, if you have anything you remember about this subject give me an email.