"In Maslow's hierarchy of needs, the need for self-actualization is the final need that manifests when lower level needs have been satisfied. ... " Welcome to my diary of self-actualization.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Its paradise as usual

Earl and I are trying to plan a trip here for Kianna to visit Luke. Those two really are two peas-in-a-pod. Hopefully, we will get it all organized.

Nothing too exciting going on over here, except I am now recieving nasty text messages from some weirdo, who I believe it is a guy from the gym who asked me to join a squash team, after which I found there was no squash team, so I had signed up on this completely bogus form my phone number. Anyway, I don't know how to text so, I am leaving it to Tim to reply to his disgustingly rude text message tonight......there are more freaks in this world than I care to know. I think we have more than our share here in Hawaii. hmmmm.

Other than some nasty text messages, and that I've been grouchy for a few days and no fun to be around, because I got the riot act for not going to the Blue Angel thing, everything seems as usual in paradise.

Tomorrow I see my pyschiatrist.......Ha ha.

sorry. still can't figure how to upload photos. I'll be getting to that soon.