"In Maslow's hierarchy of needs, the need for self-actualization is the final need that manifests when lower level needs have been satisfied. ... " Welcome to my diary of self-actualization.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

I quit smoking Oct. 12 and.....

On the way to my Dr.s appointment this morning I pulled into the parking garage. The person in the car infront of me was going suuuuuuper slooooow. I got super pissed. I had a thought pass through my mind that I should invest in a handgun. Then I was like, well...no....people in Hawaii...aren't really down with the whole hand gun scene...besides...I already have a taser.....yeah...I guess I already have a taser.

Anyway, I've been experiencing these little mini explosions of temper in my head for a couple days now. Its really weird, because, normally I am pretty chill, not in a hurry, no reason to stress. Just lately though, I've been completly keeee-raaaaa-zeeeeee!

I yelled at Tim to put his d@#%$ vitamens in the cupboard. They are an eyesore on my kitchen counter.....I freak at drivers...ect...ect.

My Doctor says, however, its all OKAY. It will be OKAY. I just gotta wait and not abuse caffine or small animals.

Soon I will be normal. I'll let you all know when.