"In Maslow's hierarchy of needs, the need for self-actualization is the final need that manifests when lower level needs have been satisfied. ... " Welcome to my diary of self-actualization.

Thursday, November 1, 2007

He gimme one Kee-ra-zee Kine Stink Eye!

I passed the most difficult period of time in the quit smoking thing. Seems like every time I quit, Tim gets on my nerves so bad. I don't know why, but he acts up EVERY dang time I try to quit, he just does stuff to make me so crazy.

For the couple days previous, I was getting more and more irritated with him. I tried to hold it in. Well, finally it was Friday. We had a sitter for Luke and were going to dinner and a movie but during dinner, I just went totally beserk. He had made a weird look at me and I went completely agro.I don't even know what happend! I basically felt compelled to tell him all the stuff he does that annoys me. Then we left the restraunt and I said I didn't feel like going to the movie anymore. I was too mad. So he took me on a drive instead. After the drive I felt better.

Then Tim suggested that maybe I was just uptight because I'd quit smoking and that he didn't really do anything. I thought maybe thats true for a minute....but then....I was like no way. I know when someone looks at me all crazy kine stink eye.

Forget That!