"In Maslow's hierarchy of needs, the need for self-actualization is the final need that manifests when lower level needs have been satisfied. ... " Welcome to my diary of self-actualization.

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Luke's first day of pre-4

Well, Tim and Luke are off. Tim drove Luke to his new school for his first day of pre-4. Everyone is excited about it. Especially me. The house is really quiet.
I went over some basic rules for Lukey before he left, which are as follows: 1) The only private parts you touch are your own. 2) No bad words. 3) No playing gun games at this school or you get booted.(Their rule not mine.)
He seemed to get it....
Luke dressed himself in full camo gear and was ready to rock. I however, changed his shirt so he didn't look so ready to wreck havoc. So he kept the camo pants but I got a normal shirt on him. sigh.
I have no doubt the boy is completely hetero.


Tonight, Luke and I leave on the red eye for WA to meet up with the fam for the Anema camp out. I plan to bring lots of reading materials and do alot of daydreaming as well.
See you all soon.