"In Maslow's hierarchy of needs, the need for self-actualization is the final need that manifests when lower level needs have been satisfied. ... " Welcome to my diary of self-actualization.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Luke is hetero.

Reedesign is building an addition at Luke's pre-school. Tim told Luke that its his job to watch the work and report back to him after school. He is taking this responsibility very seriously and has his own bright orange Tonka hard hat.

I was early today picking up Luke. While waiting, I ran into Ms. Lilly, the Dean, she said that at recess, Luke climbed up this big pile of oversized blocks the kids play on, I think to check the job. After a minute he sticks out his little chest and anounces loudly to the girls at the bottom of the blocks, "OH KAY!, I'M READY, COME AN GET ME GIRLS!"

As Ms. Lilly and I were laughing about this, I leaned in close to tell her Tim and I had suspected his was hetero from the begining!