"In Maslow's hierarchy of needs, the need for self-actualization is the final need that manifests when lower level needs have been satisfied. ... " Welcome to my diary of self-actualization.

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My Christmas List: TIME.

It is the HOLIDAY TIME full on. I will be trying to keep up with my blog as it is a nice relaxing break for me....however, it is crazy time over here.

Last week was heavy, and I mean HEAVY cleaning week. then rush off to: Maui to meet newfound step-son and family.
We arrived home from Maui yesterday. Pretty soon I will tell all about meeting Tim's eldest son. (He is a very cool guy)
Now, I must reload my ebay store with things for sale as my virtual racks had to be left empty last week, which means stay broke.
Which also means I must ignore the mountain of laundry in my kitchen and chores screaming to be done! and party on the 9th that needs dire attention to the details...
Wish there were two of me.

I have a list a mile long of "To Do"shit.

OKAY. here is a sliver lining.(one of many)
I have had a wonderful week and have learned some amazing things in the most surprising ways. I do look forward to blogging about it. The title for it will be, "Love Does".

But right now, I must rush off to pick up Luke from school and make myself presentable. No time for shower this morning!