"In Maslow's hierarchy of needs, the need for self-actualization is the final need that manifests when lower level needs have been satisfied. ... " Welcome to my diary of self-actualization.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

I'm Kooky. not Crazy.

My view on anger is that I will continue to blog even if I'm mad as long as it has a point or some lesson that can be learned. Otherwise, sometimes I think that when I'm in a bad spot for awhile its sometimes better to say nothing that spread negativity around needlessly. Anger can be destructive. Nowdays I am trying to learn to let things pass and just wait the feelings out. Anger usually burns out if you allow it to.

So if anyone has noticed my lack of blogging, its simply me putting this philosophy into practice. My temper can superscede reason and I figure anything that comes out of me may be toxic. Besides, I'd rather write about hard times in retrospect.

So..in retrospect, I have learned alot about the events of the past month and will share some of them with you now.

First, is I have much medical support in my life. For all you so called normies this might seem weird but I've come to notice as of late that this support is not only neccessary for me to live a sane and healthy life but one of the greatest blessing I've ever been given. The blessing of Insurance. yay!

I ran out of my meds mid month. It took a week to refill it. Which was a fiasco and not good for my mental state to say the least.
I've taken my pills for so long, the difference when I ran out was very noticable to me and the small community around me. The strangest thing was that the way I felt off my meds reminded me of my early teen year all the way to mid twenties when I started being treated by a good doctor. Its funny how I'd forgotton how difficult living was for me. I wonder how I did it at all. I sympathize with people for one reason or another cannot get good medical attention or are too crazy to know they need it.


Not everyone is born with the most functional desposition or chemical make up. To know this is key. Knowing your family history is also important. Lots of disorders can be genetic.

So Dad, guess you're off the hook sense I'm adopted. My kookiness is nothing to do with you making me eat my dang veggies! Whew. I bet you are so relieved!